> Not Working
> Asus Tablet Touch Screen Not Working Fix
Asus Tablet Touch Screen Not Working Fix
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Share This Page Tweet Your user name or email address: Do you already have an account? Hosted by Leaseweb We're Social Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones Google Pixel XLGoogle PixelBLU R1 HDSamsung Galaxy Note 7OnePlus 3 New Phones Google Pixel XLGoogle PixelHonor 8Samsung Galaxy Note When I told them I just got it yesterday they would not pay for shipment or just swap for a new one. http://myfreepsd.com/not-working/asus-transformer-pad-touch-screen-not-working.html
Jul 12, 2011 #10 clgwli Well-Known Member Joined: May 12, 2011 Messages: 162 Likes Received: 31 kukukakikakek said: ↑ does the "draining" method works? Share Share this post on Digg Twitter Share on Facebook Reddit! then unplug and hold the power for 20-30 seconds. I also have a Transformer, and it's touch screen became unresponsive today. https://myasustablet.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/how-to-fix-touch-screen-not-working-properly-reset/
Asus Tablet Touch Screen Not Working Fix
Language English (US) Contact Us Help News RSS About AndroidTablets.net AndroidTablets.net is a community dedicated to Android Tablets made by various manufacturers. Annoying, but hey, if it fixes the problem... ...wait... Each time it was ok after forced reboot.
- After about half an hour of Windows Update, it restarted.
- After updating it to 3.1 (as suggested by Asus) the screen went unresponsive again.
- As soon as I touch the metal casing on the tablet itself or the keyboard dock the screen becomes totally responsive and works very well.
- Go to Page 2 to reveal the fourth step and pictorial guide to remedy the touchscreen problem.
- We discuss topics including Android Tablet Help, Android Tablet Reviews, Android Tablet Apps, Android Tablet Accessories (such as Tablet Keyboards, Tablet Cases, Tablet Covers), Android Tablet Games and more.
- Its very frustrating as I want to play with it some more!!!
- The opinions and/or views expressed on Writedge, Daily Two Cents, and associated social media platforms, including, but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of
- Downgrade to .9 4.
However, at the suggestion of a friend, I switched the tablet off, and left it switched off for 30 minutes before booting it back up - and the screen was operational Forgot your password? i'm planning to buy asus transformer too, but kinda worried about this problem.... Asus Transformer Touch Screen Not Working Android May 25, 2011 #4 pbokros Member Joined: May 25, 2011 Messages: 5 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 60 Location: Minneapolis MN Tablet / Device: eee transformer I just got mine yesterday.
May 22, 2011 #3 Roobi Member Joined: May 22, 2011 Messages: 1 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 60 Location: Norway Tablet / Device: Asus eee pad Transformer I got mine 2 Asus Transformer T100 Touch Screen Not Working Thank you for the advise to drain the battery. @mk2media The problem is I can't get past the Welcome screen to turn video or GPS on or off on the system Tampatec 226,015 views 3:39 ASUS EEE Pad Transformer - Hands on and HD Gaming Review - AndroidFanClub.Net - Duration: 8:54. Listening to my phone's built-in FM radio Android Forums is now blocked in China.
I have now managed to fix the problem by changing the input method in settings. Asus Transformer K010 Touch Screen Not Working I contacted the help team and they advised a reset which I did and it cured it for a short time but the problem came back. I'm assuming because I just did a Windows 10 update that my touchscreen stopped working as a result. Therefore they wont find anything wrong with it and charge me.
Asus Transformer T100 Touch Screen Not Working
Are you a developer? -- XDA Classic -- XDA 2010 -- XDA 2013 ---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024 -- XDA 2015 ---- 2015 - Dark Theme More info Contact Rules http://forums.androidcentral.com/asus-eeepad-transformer/89229-touchscreen-not-responsive.html at all. Asus Tablet Touch Screen Not Working Fix The time now is 08:54 AM.